Danish Energy Cos. Join Up In $2.2B North Sea Oil Project

Law360, New York (February 27, 2012, 1:37 PM EST) -- State-owned Danish energy company Dong Energy AS has agreed to a joint venture deal with a fellow Danish gas company on a $2.2 billion oil field development in the North Sea, Dong said Monday.

Dong has a 60 percent stake in the joint venture agreement with Bayerngas Danmark ApS and will contribute more than $1.3 billion to the Hejre oilfield project, it said. Bayerngas owns the remaining 40 percent of the Hejre field.

Construction on the project is expected to begin later this year, with its...
To view the full article, register now.

UK Financial Services

UK Financial Services

Read Our Latest UK Financial Services Coverage

Financial Services Law360 UK provides breaking news and analysis on the financial sector. Coverage includes UK and European Union policy, enforcement, and litigation involving banks, asset management firms, and other financial services organizations.