Technip, JGC Win Tender Offer To Build Russian LNG Plant

Law360, New York (April 1, 2013, 2:29 PM EDT) -- A group of oil service companies including Japan's JGC Corp. and France's Technip SA has won a tender offer to build a liquefied natural gas plant for a massive LNG development in Russia owned by Novatek OAO, the project's operator said in a statement Monday.

The consortium won the tender from project owners Novatek and French oil giant Total SA. Novatek owns a controlling 80 percent stake in the gas project, located in the Yamal peninsula, and Total owns the remaining 20 percent.

The tender includes...
To view the full article, register now.

UK Financial Services

UK Financial Services

Read Our Latest UK Financial Services Coverage

Financial Services Law360 UK provides breaking news and analysis on the financial sector. Coverage includes UK and European Union policy, enforcement, and litigation involving banks, asset management firms, and other financial services organizations.