We use cookies on this site to enable your digital experience. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our cookie policy. close

Wading Into Wetland Mitigation: Some Practical Tips

Law360 (October 23, 2008, 12:00 AM EDT) -- Any person wanting to dredge or place fill within a wetland as defined as a "water of the United States," must first apply to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for...
To view the full article, register now.
Law360 Pro Say Podcast
Check out Law360's new podcast, Pro Say, which offers a weekly recap of both the biggest stories and hidden gems from the world of law.