Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
August 12, 2015
Juliana, et al v United States of America, et al
Nature of Suit:
- American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers
- American Petroleum Institute Inc.
- Natural Resources Defense Council
- State of Indiana
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Transportation
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
June 01, 2023
Kids' Climate Case Revived By Oregon Judge
A lawsuit brought by a group of young plaintiffs against the U.S. government over its climate policies was rescued from the brink of failure on Thursday by an Oregon federal judge who ruled that proposed amendments to their complaint rectify deficiencies identified by the Ninth Circuit.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
Already a subscriber? Click here to login