Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
American Civil Liberties Union of California
- March 16, 2021 Calif. Targets 'Dark Patterns' With Beefed Up Privacy Regs
- December 11, 2020 Calif. AG Proposes Opt-Out Button For Consumer Data Sales
- November 05, 2020 5 State Ballot Measure Results GCs Need To Know
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS