Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
American Civil Liberties Union of New Jersey
- September 22, 2023 NJ Judicial Protections Law Survives Constitutional Challenge
- September 07, 2023 NJ Gov. Signs Free Speech Law To Speed Up Case Dismissals
- July 21, 2023 ACLU Says NJ Judge Safety Law Is Used To Chill Free Speech
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS