Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Computer & Communications Industry Association
- January 23, 2023 Justices Want SG Input On Fla., Texas Social Media Laws
- January 03, 2023 Amgen Gets Broad Support In High Court Patent Fight
- December 16, 2022 Ex-USPTO Official Looks To Break Fed. Circ.'s En Banc 'Curse'
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS