Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Foundation for Individual Rights in Education Inc.
- March 25, 2022 Judge Blocks Pa. High Court's Anti-Bias Rule For Attorneys
- February 18, 2022 Student Group Can't Challenge Trump-Era Title IX Rule
- February 02, 2022 | Pulse Exclusive Bar Group Wants Prof Fired For 'Lesser Black Woman' Tweets
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS