Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Fraternal Order of Police
- July 28, 2021 | Employment Authority Exclusive Baltimore, Police Officers Reach $3.45M Deal In OT Dispute
- June 25, 2021 | Employment Authority Exclusive Navy Didn't Have To Bargain With Cops Union, Fed Panel Says
- June 15, 2021 | Employment Authority Exclusive Philly Asks Judge To Toss Union's Payroll System Suit
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS