Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Harvard University Press
- December 13, 2021 Penguin Antitrust Fight Points To Past Piecemeal Enforcement
- April 07, 2021 4th Circ. Flynn Partner Ruling Misses How Jurors Really Think
- September 30, 2020 What We Know About How Judicial Bias Can Influence Rulings
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS