Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights
- November 18, 2022 SF Shouldn't Dodge Homeless Rights Suit, Advocates Argue
- November 10, 2022 Arizona Tribes Sue State Over Voter Address Requirement
- September 28, 2022 San Francisco Violating Rights Of Homeless People, Suit Says
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS