Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
National Employment Law Project
- November 30, 2022 | Employment Authority Exclusive Piecemeal Pay Rights For Gig Workers Bring Unease
- November 21, 2022 | Employment Authority Exclusive Voters' $18 Min Wage Snub Could Reveal Electoral Poison Pill
- November 16, 2022 | Employment Authority Exclusive New Congress Imperils Biden's Wage Priorities
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS