Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
National Employment Law Project
- November 29, 2023 House Lawmakers Hammer DOL's 'Poorly Conceived' OT Rule
- November 22, 2023 | Employment Authority Exclusive AGs Prevail In Gig Wage Cases, But Contractor Issue Looms
- November 16, 2023 | Employment Authority Exclusive DOL Head's Acting Status Unlikely To Derail Davis-Bacon Rule
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS