Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
New Jersey Civil Justice Institute
- March 09, 2023 Biz-Focused Civil Justice Org. In NJ Adds New In-House Atty
- August 02, 2022 NJ High Court Leaves Remote Work Status Issue Unsettled
- August 01, 2022 NJ Cases To Watch In 2022: Attorney Arbitration, ABC Test
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
View all the results
Already a subscriber? Click here to login