Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
New York Civil Liberties Union
- September 28, 2023 Migrants Seek Class Cert. In NY County Shunning Row
- September 26, 2023 NYC Council Urged To Ban Biometric Tech In Venues, Housing
- September 05, 2023 Major Settlement Aims To Change NYPD's Protest Response
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS