Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
The City University of New York
- November 14, 2022 My Favorite Law Prof: How I Learned To Argue Open-Mindedly
- November 09, 2022 California, Vermont, Michigan Voters Back Abortion Rights
- October 14, 2022 NY Seeks First-In-The-Nation Right To Counsel In Deportations
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS