Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
UCLA School of Law
Filed: January 04, 2022 | Entered: January 04, 2022 Straw v. American Bar Association Section of Legal Education and Admission to the Bar et al
446(Civil Rights: Americans with Disabilities - Other) | Illinois Northern
MINUTE entry before the Honorable Thomas M. Durkin: Plaintiff's motion to take judicial notice and make a public service announcement 79 is denied. Mailed notice. (ecw, ) (Entered: 01/04/2022)
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS