Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Washington Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights and Urban Affairs
- January 24, 2023 Barr Tells DC Circ. Trump Photo-Op Clash Suits Can't Proceed
- December 07, 2022 Scandal-Plagued DC Housing Agency Faces Reform Demands
- August 19, 2022 Can DC Move The Needle On Race-Focused Housing Policy?
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS