Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
- November 22, 2022 NY Judge Sets Guidance For Pause On Novel Rent Cut
- November 18, 2022 NY Judge To Temporarily Block State's First Rent Reduction
- November 15, 2022 NYC Tenants And Landlords Spar Over Proposed Rent Regs
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS