Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
- April 28, 2022 Pa. Judge Won't Make SBA Pay $6M COVID Loan To Eateries
- February 15, 2022 Schnader Harrison Tries To End Suit By Phillies Owner's Sister
- February 14, 2022 Insurer Ducks $1.7M Payment Over Poor Construction Claims
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS