Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
- October 07, 2022 Feds Ask DC Circ. To Revive Obama-Era Logging Rules
- September 22, 2022 Alaska Asks 9th Circ. To Rehear Tribal Fishing Rights Suit
- September 08, 2022 1891 Law Gives Alaska Tribe Fishing Rights, 9th Circ. Rules
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS