Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
- December 06, 2023 Camp Lejeune Plaintiffs Say Law Allows For Jury Trials
- November 22, 2023 US Chamber Backs Live Nation Arbitration Appeal To 9th Circ.
- November 21, 2023 Feds Say Camp Lejeune Cases Can't Go Before Juries
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS