Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
- October 04, 2023 Judge Rejects Tribe's Bid To Halt Treasury COVID Funds
- October 03, 2023 NY Ag. Group, Farms Sue State Over Farmworker Rights Law
- September 07, 2023 Art Gallery's 'Public Works' TM Suit Gets Trimmed
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS