Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
- September 10, 2021 Pro Bono Attys Still Helping 9/11 Survivors 20 Years Later
- November 12, 2020 NY Court Reinstates Target's Trial Loss In Worker Injury Suit
- April 03, 2020 NJ Utilities Had No Duty To Suspend Service Ahead Of Sandy
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS