Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
- June 03, 2020 Burns White Cut From Pa. Case For Repping Insurer In W.Va.
- July 17, 2019 Attys Should Honor Their Word In Fee Split, Pa. Judge Says
- February 21, 2019 Pittsburgh Tavern Blames Closure On City, Sewer Contractors
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS