Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Apparatus responsive to movement of a patient during treatment/diagnosis
- April 11, 2014 Varian Settles With Pitt For $35M After Fed. Circ. Ruling
- April 10, 2014 Fed. Circ. Tells Court To Rethink Pitt's $110M Patent Award
- June 29, 2012 Varian Again Loses Bid To Nix Pitt X-Ray Patent Ruling
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS