Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
System and method for facilitating bilateral and multilateral decision-making
- January 22, 2016 Fed. Circ. Tells Court To Reset Fees In 'Exceptional' IP Row
- October 23, 2014 FTB Gets $300K From Lumen For 'Predatory' Patent Suit
- September 19, 2014 Fed. Circ. Drops Matchmaking Patent Appeal Following 'Alice'
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS