Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
California Public Utilities Commission
- December 04, 2023 Cruise Must Explain Report Lag After Vehicle Dragged Pedestrian
- November 28, 2023 Calif. Resource Adequacy Update May Revalue Power Projects
- November 20, 2023 Customer Can't Sue PG&E Over Blackouts, Calif. Justices Say
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS