Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Federal Labor Relations Authority
- June 15, 2022 | Employment Authority Exclusive Prison Union Loses Grievance Over Scheduling, FLRA Rules
- June 09, 2022 DC Circ. Urged To Nix Order Busting Immigration Judge Union
- June 08, 2022 4th Circ. Revives Immigration Judges' Free Speech Suit
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS