Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
New York City Department of Education
- June 13, 2022 Judge Exits NYC Vaccine Case After Stock Complaints
- June 10, 2022 NYC Teachers Want Judge Off Vax Case Due To Pfizer Stock
- June 03, 2022 Legal Aid Society Dodges Candidate's Hostile Workplace Suit
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS