Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
North Carolina Department of Justice
- October 03, 2022 NC Justices Probe Intent Behind Nixed Voter ID Law
- September 30, 2022 Philip Morris Loses Fight Over NC Export Tax Credit Cap
- September 14, 2022 | Employment Authority Exclusive 4th Circ. Examines Whether NC Law Targets Ag Union
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS