Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California
- December 05, 2022 Michael Avenatti Gets Another 14 Years For Client Theft
- November 30, 2022 Ex-Dodger Puig Backs Out Of Plea Deal, Citing New Evidence
- November 30, 2022 Ex-MLB All-Star Puig Delays Plea Hearing Over Illicit Gambling
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS