Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York
- January 25, 2022 Avenatti Drops Attys To Rep Himself In Stormy Daniels Trial
- January 24, 2022 Ex-NY Judge Says Phone Evidence Tainted Obstruction Trial
- January 24, 2022 Avenatti Atty Says Stormy Daniels Case Is Just A Fee Dispute
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS