Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
February 20, 2015
Audio MPEG, Inc. et al v. Dell, Inc., et al
Nature of Suit:
- Baker & Hostetler
- Charlson Bredehoft
- Kaufman & Canoles
- Kellogg Hansen
- Law Offices of Charles B. Molster III
- Sullivan & Cromwell
- Winston & Strawn
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
September 08, 2016
Winston & Strawn DQ'd From Audio Tech IP Suit
Winston & Strawn LLP was disqualified from defending Dell Inc. in a patent fight with a technology licensing company, a Virginia federal judge ruled Wednesday after questioning a Winston lawyer who once represented Dell's opponent in a case bringing similar infringement claims.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
Already a subscriber? Click here to login