Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
March 01, 2017
Chamber of Commerce of the USA, et al v. U.S. Department of Labor, et al
Nature of Suit:
- American Council of Life Insurers
- American Equity Investment Life Holding Co.
- Financial Services Roundtable
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
June 21, 2018
DOL's Fiduciary Rule's Demise Made Official By 5th Circ.
The Fifth Circuit on Thursday closed the book on the U.S. Department of Labor's controversial 2016 fiduciary rule, which required retirement advisers to act in the best interest of clients, issuing a mandate that officially vacates the rule three months after a divided panel invalidated it.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
Already a subscriber? Click here to login