Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
May 22, 2019
USA v. Avenatti
Nature of Suit:
- Black Srebnick
- Boies Schiller
- Dechert LLP
- Durie Tangri
- King & Spalding
- Law Office of Benjamin Silverman
- Mayer Brown
- Sercarz & Riopelle
- Walden Macht
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
February 14, 2022
Avenatti Ordered To Pay Nike $260K For Extortion Probe Fees
Michael Avenatti must foot $260,000 in legal bills Nike racked up assisting a government investigation of claims he tried to extort the sportswear giant for $22.5 million, but he's not on the hook for work Nike counsel later did to keep tabs on the case, a New York federal judge said Monday.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
Already a subscriber? Click here to login