Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
October 29, 2021
The State of Georgia et al v. Biden et al
Nature of Suit:
Other Statutes: Administrative Procedures Act/Review or Appeal of Agency Decision
- Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries
- Alabama Department of Public Health
- Executive Office of the President
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- U.S. General Services Administration
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
December 21, 2021
Ga. Judge Pauses Fed. Contractor Vaccine Row For Appeal
A Georgia federal judge on Tuesday granted the U.S. government's request that he stay proceedings before him while it appeals his nationwide ruling barring enforcement of the COVID-19 vaccine mandate for federal contractors, and he agreed to clarify that ruling in the meantime.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
Already a subscriber? Click here to login