Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
January 11, 2022
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc., et al., Petitioners v. Michael J. Hewitt
Nature of Suit:
- Akin Gump
- Boies Schiller
- Clement & Murphy
- Kullman Firm
- Littler Mendelson
- McDonald Lamond
- Mooney Green
- Oberti Sullivan
- American Federation of Labor & Congress of Industrial Organizations
- Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc.
- Independent Petroleum Association of America
- National Nurses United
- Texas Oil & Gas Association Inc.
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
February 22, 2023
Supreme Court Upholds FLSA Salary Requirements
High-earning professionals can only be overtime-exempt if they are paid on salary basis, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled Wednesday, affirming the importance of long-standing U.S. Department of Labor salary pay regulations in a case that tested the foundations of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
Already a subscriber? Click here to login