Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
February 22, 2022
Johnson v. Equifax et al
Nature of Suit:
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Farm Credit Administration
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
- Federal Trade Commission
- National Credit Union Administration
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Sectors & Industries:
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS