Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Activision Blizzard Inc.
Motion | Filed: September 22, 2021 | Entered: September 22, 2021 Huffman v. Activision Publishing, Inc. et al
Copyright | Texas Eastern
Unopposed MOTION to Seal Trial Exhibit 70 and Exhibit 71 as Plaintiffs Offer of Proof by Booker T. Huffman. (Attachments: # 1 Text of Proposed Order)(Dortch, Timothy)
Order | Filed: September 22, 2021 | Entered: September 22, 2021 Infernal Technology LLC et al v. Activision Blizzard Inc
Property Rights: Patent | Texas Northern
Order on Motion to Withdraw as Attorney
ELECTRONIC ORDER granting 346 Unopposed Motion to Withdraw as Counsel. Attorney Palak J. Shah is withdrawn as counsel of record for Defendant Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Ordered by Chief Judge Barbara M. G. Lynn on 9/22/2021) (chmb)
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS