Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Misc | Filed: October 03, 2017 | Entered: October 03, 2017 Motion for Protective Order et al v. USA et al
Advisory Notice Attorney Not Admitted
ADVISORY NOTICE TO ATTORNEYS. Pursuant to F.R.C.P. 45(f), David K. Herzog, Daniel R. Kelley, and Sarah C. Jenkins were added to the case as provisional members of the bar. The case having been closed, counselor's provisional membership and temporary CM/ECF privileges are revoked. (Text Only Entry)(mfred)
Utility | Filed: September 12, 2017 | Entered: September 12, 2017 Motion for Protective Order et al v. USA et al
Terminate Civil Case - PUBLIC
Case Terminated pursuant to 35 Minute Order on 9/12/2017. Text Only Entry (jgonz, )
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS