Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Iqvia Holdings Inc.
Order | Filed: October 15, 2021 | Entered: October 15, 2021 Brian J. Lyngaas, D.D.S., P.L.L.C. v. IQVIA, INC.
Other Statutes: Other Statutory Actions | Pennsylvania Eastern
Order ~Util - Set Scheduling Order Deadlines
REVISED SCHEDULING ORDER. ORDER THAT THE PARTIES' JOINT MOTION 33 TO MODIFY THE SCHEDULING ORDER IS GRANTED AND THE DEADLINES ARE REVISED AS FOLLOWS: ALL FACT DISCOVERY IS DUE BY 12/10/21, ANY MOTIONS FOR CLASS CERTIFICATION SHALL BE FILED BY 4/11/22. SIGNED BY HONORABLE NITZA I QUINONES ALEJANDRO ON 10/15/21. 10/15/21 ENTERED & E-MAILED.(fdc)
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS