Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
ISO New England Inc.
Utility | Filed: March 27, 2019 | Entered: March 27, 2019 ISO New England v. Electric Power Group LLC et al
Case No Longer Referred to Magistrate Judge
Case no longer referred to Magistrate Judge Kenneth P. Neiman. Case had originally been referred for full pretrial management, excluding dispositive motions. Original referral is terminated this day for statistical purposes. (Rivera, Christina)
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS