Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Lexmark International Inc.
Order | Filed: June 08, 2021 | Entered: June 09, 2021 K.Mizra LLC v. Lexmark International, Inc.
Patent | Florida Southern
- Order (PAPERLESS or pdf attached)
ORDER OF DISMISSAL WITH PREJUDICE. Signed by Judge Jose E. Martinez on 6/9/2021. See attached document for full details. (cds)
Order | Filed: May 26, 2021 | Entered: May 26, 2021 Infinity Computer Products, Inc. v. Lexmark International, Inc.
Patent | Kentucky Eastern
ORDER: 1) The stay in this action is CONTINUED until 08/24/2021; 2) Parties SHALL confer and file a joint status report NLT 08/24/2021, or w/in 21 days after the US Supreme Court rules on the Pla's Petition for Writ of Certiorari, whichever occurs first. Signed by Judge Joseph M. Hood on 05/26/2021. (MDC) cc: COR
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS