Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Mobilization for Justice Inc.
- August 11, 2022 NYC Evictions Creep Up As Housing Courts Get Busier
- July 06, 2022 Eviction Default Buffer Lifts For Some In NYC Housing Court
- May 20, 2022 Who, Where, How: Mapping Pandemic Rent Aid Across NY
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS