Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Response | Filed: August 03, 2022 | Entered: August 03, 2022 Implicit, LLC v. NETSCOUT Systems, Inc.
Patent | Texas Eastern
Sur-Reply to Reply to Response to Motion
SUR-REPLY to Reply to Response to Motion re 284 Opposed MOTION TO ENFORCE ORDER ON BILL OF COSTS filed by Implicit, LLC. (Lennon, James)
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS