Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
The Florida Bar
- December 09, 2022 So You Want To Move To Florida? Homestead Laws Are Strict
- December 09, 2022 Atty, Fla. Bar Agree To Interim Probation In Hurricane Ian Case
- December 08, 2022 Workgroup Urges Fla. Justices To Overhaul Civil Case Rules
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS