Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
The Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- March 23, 2023 Reed Smith's Sachnoff Remembered As Pro Bono Icon
- March 16, 2023 Ariz. Tribes Allowed To Keep Challenging State Voting Rules
- March 09, 2023 NY Judge Says Robocalls Targeting Black Voters Were Fraud
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
View all the results
Already a subscriber? Click here to login