Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
- May 02, 2022 Motion Alleging Fraud In Brooklyn Deed Row Dropped
- April 29, 2022 Why NY Foreclosure Abuse Prevention Act Should Pass
- April 22, 2022 Atty Seeks Time To Investigate Defense Of Deed Transfer
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS