Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Order | Filed: November 29, 2021 | Entered: November 29, 2021 Michael Asfall v. Los Angeles Unified School District et al
Civil Rights: Jobs | California Central
MINUTES IN CHAMBERS-ORDER AND NOTICE TO ALL PARTIES by Judge Consuelo B. Marshall: Counsel are hereby notified that pursuant to the Judge's directive, the Application for costs against all defendants 213 is granted as stated in the Order 239 signed by the Court in the amount of $7,559.84 in costs to plaintiff against defendant. IT IS SO ORDERED. (shb)
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS