Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
- October 27, 2022 Tenant Groups Say Most Sued In NYC This Year Lack Lawyers
- August 11, 2022 NYC Evictions Creep Up As Housing Courts Get Busier
- March 19, 2021 Takeaways From A Pandemic Year In NYC Housing Courts
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS